Social Entrepreneurship – The Social Way To Monetize Your Mission [Read more…]
We’d much rather be focusing 100% on our purpose, raising awareness, being in high service to the world, transforming it to a better place where all can prosper – and yet we need money to not only survive and thrive, but to be able to make an even bigger difference.
We see the Industrial moguls continuing to make billions by looting and pillaging our planet and we say “No, not that”. “If that’s how you get rich I don’t want to be like that!” At the same time we know we can and deserve to experience the abundance of our Universe.
Now we spiritual people know this is happening because we’re shifting from the Industrial Value system to a more Heart Centred, Relationship based Co-Operative Economy. I don’t know about you, but I believe we can make that transition happen peacefully with the least amount of collateral damage.
But here’s the thing – Our Universe abhors a vacuum. That means where there’s a gap for a moment, it will be filled with something. So if we don’t allow ourselves to receive our fair share of the abundant universe, someone else is going to take more than their fair share… that’s the balance of the Law of Duality at play.
But GUESS WHAT? We’ve created a vacuum by our absence, and it’s been filled with the terrible situation of the rich getting richer, the poor getting poorer, and now this “Economic Storm” approaching. We’re needed to step it up in our lives live never before. Not just to survive this storm ahead, but also to make sure the better world we all want to live in, actually get’s birthed.
You have a role to play in that birth, that has you living 100% on purpose, in financial prosperity, making a big difference, feeling fulfilled, making progress in life AND transforming the world positively!
The Key is Answering the Call to that Feeling You Have Inside that There’s Something Else You’re Supposed to Be Doing! or There’s Another Way of Monetizing Your Mission, So You Don’t Struggle Financially!
As my introduction said, I’m the one who saved a billion dollar industry from ruin, achieving in just 6 months what that industry were unable to do in 7 years.
The secret to my success came down to 7 Habits, 10 Strategies and 12 Laws of Nature that I’ve branded “Strategy With Spirit”. One of those Laws is the Law of Purpose. I had Mission Mojo to achieve extra-ordinary results like turning the tide of history, because it was my purpose to do that job… It was one of my mission milestones – no one elses – therefore I Had the Support of the Entire Evolving Conscious Universe.
Now you have within you the exact same Mission Mojo. But you only tap into that Mojo when you step it up to your Life’s Mission. I unequivocally believe, when we transition in droves from making money just to pay the bills to making more money by making a bigger difference, collectively we will transform not only the monetary system but the world at large.
I want to help you find your role to play in that great transition. I want to help you find your Mission Mojo, so we can get this party of transforming the world cranking, and make sure you’re adequately monetized on the right side of the fall out about to happen, in the prolonged Economic Transition fast approaching.
I especially want to make sure you Avoid The #3 Biggest Pitfalls When Monetizing Your Mission.
So I’ve designed a complimentary training program via webinar and bonus videos to help you learn:
· The #1 mistake mission driven people make that leads them down the wrong path, – AND the #3 Keys you need to use to avoid this mistake so you can nail the mission & niche you were born to serve and prosper in;
· The HUGE pitfall ALL of us need to AVOID in the next 6 years, so we can be successful with our missions for change, AND build financial prosperity as the old Industry Economic Structure painstakingly, slowly crumbles;
· The BIG BIG BIG TRAP spiritual, conscious, awake professionals and social entrepreneurs fall into, that has them saving the world for free on Facebook, and racing off to do a job or business they don’t enjoy just to pay the bills –
This same TRAP has successful entrepreneurs struggling to break through financial glass ceilings to reach the abundance they know they deserve;
· The 7 Step Blueprint to find, follow and achieve your Right Mission so you can make the Right Money – the “feed good money” in every increases abundance, that comes from doing good in the world, so you can make an even bigger difference in your own life, the lives of your family and the world.
As a special bonus you’ll also receive FREE membership to my Strategy With Spirit Evolutionary Vault where you’ll get further complimentary trainings monthly on these 7 Habits, 10 Strategies and 12 Laws of Nature that I synergized to change the course of history – and how you can use them to achieve your mission accomplished too.
On and one last thing….
(PS) I’m going to take the gloves off in this training and tell you what no one in this industry is telling you about breaking financial glass ceilings… Yet I can tell you they know, because I’ve had the conversations with them. This blind spot you’re not having light shown directly on, is probably causing you to spin your wheels and work harder than you need to be, for less results and money than the effort you’re putting in. You want to cease this opportunity to have all revealed.
The number one question I get asked by clients and audience members when I talk about developing the habit of doing the inner work is, “Yes but how do I do that.” My answer to that is to work with someone whose purpose it is to support people on missions to transform the world by helping them clear their blocks. Make sure they work at the multi-dimensional or holographic level, not just with belief work.
It’s not enough to just clear your limiting beliefs. Many of you reading this will no doubt have had a pattern repeat or something happen that makes you frustrated because you thought you cleared the limiting belief or thought. That’s because there are other levels of clearing that need to be done if you want to be free and clear of blocks and limitations.
I’ve done a lot of self development work with books and courses. But the biggest shifts have come from working with professional clearing practitioners who work on a multi-dimensional level, not just with belief work. This keeps me clear and focused on my mission. Consider it like take your car to get a an oil change regularly so your carburettor doesn’t get clogged and then your car doesn’t run so hot, uses up too much energy which ends up cost you more in gas.
I’m hot and on fire, in full flight when I’m running on pure spirit rather than limiting human failings. So are you. You are so much more effective and productive when nothing is holding you back. The other key benefit of clearing on a multi-dimensional level is that you naturally begin to awaken to the extraordinary ability you have to create your reality and achieve the seemingly impossible.
I believe we need to be in full flight with all our higher abilities accessed if we want to create positive change in the world. We can’t be coming from the little versions of our selves anymore, otherwise we are victims to the many negative stuff going down on the planet right now. That’s a dis-empowering place to be. Far better to come from that place within us that knows we have a Quantum Field of Universal Creative Intelligence living inside every cell in our body and the spaces in between. We just might need to do a little clearing of the cobwebs to access that fully.
We are holographic beings and therefore you need to take a holographic approach to doing the inner work. That’s when I mean when I say multi-dimensional. There are many dimensions of blocks we hold, from thoughts, beliefs, emotions, ancestral programming, past lives and more.
When doing the inner work it’s not enough to simply work on clearing away limiting beliefs or emotions, although that is the place to start. There’s more to us than meets the eye. There are 5 levels of doing inner work, that if you make a life time habit of covering all these basis, you’ll be positioned to achieve greatness as a Changemaker as well as be positioned well for becoming the ultimate Quantum Activist.
Let’s go over those 5 areas of clearing that form the Habit of Doing the Inner Work. Here they are in order, and then I’m going to deep dive a little bit into one of these points:
- Clear away Limiting Beliefs and Emotions that you’ve made up. Belief Work. This is where you seek, find and clear the thoughts and feelings that do not serve you and you release them.
- Clear way limiting beliefs and emotions you’ve taken on from others. Empathetic Work. We hold many beliefs and emotions that are not our own because we have a tremendous capacity to be empathetic to others. Some people are more sensitive in this area than others. The mind is so clever it can trick us into believing the thoughts and emotions are our own when it fact they are not. They belong to someone else and we’ve adopted them and then we get the results of that. Ever felt like you were living someone elses life?
- Clear away limiting beliefs, indoctrinations, programming, unresolved emotions you’ve inherited from your ancestors. Ancestral Work.
- Clear your hologram. Hollographic Work. Our mind is a hologram. We have an outermind (conscious mind), subconscious mind, collective consciousness mind and superconscious. We also have an energetic field that scientists can now measure. Much of this science has lead Quantum Scientists in particular to say that everything comes down to vibration- every thought, every particle. While our thoughts and emotions do effect our energy field there’s a lot of other “stuff” that can get stuck there that we need to disengage from to be complete effective in our ability to accelerate change. The Hollographic work also encompasses Karma, agreements of entrapment, contracts, vows and promises made on ancestral lines or past lives if you have those activated in this life time.
- Connect with your Spirit and Great Spirit. Spirit Work. This is the work that brings you into the awakening of who you are, what you are and what you’re capable of, as well as developing your higher abilities. Having a sixth sense is only the beginning of tapping into our higher capabilities. Look at contortionists, the kids these days and what they know and can achieve, the extra-ordinary feats many humans are able to accomplish. This is all because of some connection to the greater Spirit that dwells within.
Now I’m on a mission to accelerate the positive transformation of the world by developing a multitude of Outstanding Changemakers on purpose, in prosperity making a huge difference achieving their missions. If you found what I taught here today interesting and valuable I’d appreciate it if you could share this post with other people in your social media, blog or email list community. And of course if you’re not a member of the Strategy With Spirit Evolution community then be sure to sign up for your free subscription at www.strategywithspirit.com
Regardless of what goal you set, what mission you’re on, what outcome you want – without question the number one thing that will get in the way of succeeding is you, and your mind. From the limiting thoughts you think to the self defeating behaviours, emotions and habits, you are your own worst enemy.
If left unresolved and undissolved, these self sabotaging thoughts and behaviours create blocks and prevent us from getting ahead. Patterns and life cycles of similarities will go on and on an don adinfinitum until the consciousness that created the pattern is transmuted. Since each individual makes up a collective consciousness, and our outer world is a projection of that collective consciousness, then if we want things to change in the world then first we must attend to the shift in consciousness.
Consciousness forms the basis of all things in form and so it is to our own consciousness we must be in the habit of attending to first, if we want to become effective changemakers and social entrepreneurs. If we don’t dissolve the consciousness that drive our behaviours and habits, then we stay stuck in repeating patterns and never make progress. Not making progress with our missions is frustrating and time consuming. If we’re spending a lot of time in action but with little results, feeling like we’re on a treadmill going no where fast, then it’s time to take action on the inner plane.
If our limiting consciousness continues unchecked, it leads to depression, a sense of hopelessness and powerlessness because we don’t break free of the frustrating repeating patterns or self sabotaging behaviours. We can feel like nothing will ever work for us, what’s the point, nothing good every happens, this is your lot in life and it’s depressing. In extreme circumstances some people resort to violence to vent the frustration, or suicide to end the hopelessness.
Yet consciousness is relatively easy to shift when you know how. Having said that, we are multi-dimensional spiritual beings having a human experience in a complex society with all its trapping, trimmings and programming. So you’ll find layer up on layer upon layer of potential sabotaging thoughts, beliefs, behaviours and emotions lurking inside waiting for an opptune moment to come and bite you on the bum. Often when you most want to break through on something.
So what’s the solution!
Do the Inner Work – this is the number one habit of highly effective changemakers – they start with the man in the mirror and ask him to change his ways to quote Michael Jackson.
Doing the inner work is where we get to make a big difference on a number of levels. Firstly it makes a huge difference in your personal and professional lives because as you clear away your own inner limiting beliefs and lack of consciousness in a given area, you become more productive, happier and successful. Secondly you join the ranks of Quantum Activists all over the world changing the collective consciousness by changing their own consciousness. Remember, that collective is projected out to the world to form the world we live in.
You start to change the world by starting with the man or woman in the mirror means doing the inner work.
How to Make Money by Making a Difference [Read more…]