The Purpose of World Population Growth Is Magnificent
I felt compelled to comment on a blog post at www.WorldClock.com today for a number of reasons. In my series of blogs about the coming of the New Great Age, I talked about trends that happened in the past Age shift, from Agriculture to Industry, beginning to repeat themselves again today. Population explosion was one of them. At the time there were scaremongers who said we have to do something to cull the population because the planet and environment can’t feed, support or employ such a growth in population. THEY WERE WRONG!
Here’s what the World Clock post started out by saying “According to our world population clock, the number of people in the world is increasing rapidly. Projections vary, but the population clock estimates a total world population between 9 and 11 billion in 2050. Each of these billions of people will need a job, food and other resources from the global economy.”
World Population Statistics
The large areas of growth expected by 2050 are:
– India – 1.60 billion
– China – 1.40 billion
– United States – 409 million
– Pakistan – 349 million
– Indonesia – 294 million
Declining populations by 2050 are:
– Russia – 102 million
– Japan – 109 million
– Greece – 9 million
– Romania – 18 million
– Ukraine – 29 million
Culling the World Population is Unnecessary (Not to mention a crime against humanity)
While the World Clock blog post did not talk about culling the population, many around the world are talking about the need to do so, out of fear of the impact that will have on governance, the economy and environment. The idea being that our current level of growth is not sustainable, and so it’s necessary to look for ways to artificially decrease the population. I believe once again THEY ARE WRONG!
How to Make a Growing Population Sustainable
What is not sustainable is the paradigm of thinking founded in scarcity and therefore a control of resources and uneven distribution of them. We live in an abundant universe with an ever growing consciously aware population and everyone deserves to have an equal share in those resources nature has bountifully supplied us with.
- We can feed our growing population by changing our paradigm of thinking around agriculture. We do not need GE food, which is now proving to be dangerous to our environment and crop failures worldwide attest to its unsustainability.
With the world’s superphosphate resources dwindling I think we’ll see another Agricultural Revolution before too long with Change Makers in permaculture and biodynamic farming leading the way. So much food is wasted; we will develop better methods of equitable production, distribution and use.
- We can have plenty of water to quench the thirst of a growing population by changing our paradigm of thinking around the use of water. Ceasing using it to store Nuclear waste, cease using it to frack for coal seam gas, cease using it for unsustainable purposes, cease polluting our waterways, cease deforestation particularly of our Rainforests, and nature will bounce back and supply us with an abundance of clean drinkable water.
The great work of Masaru Emoto of “Hidden Messages in Water” has demonstrated under the microscope that we can change the molecular structure of water by the thoughts we program in to it – we can clean up the waterways with our collective thinking! I see a big clean up coming.
- We can house our growing population by changing our paradigm of thinking around how we build and WHERE we build. Working in harmony with nature, using recycled and sustainable products we can much more quickly erect suitable housing around the globe.
There’s a town in Germany that mandates solar panels on roofs of every new home built. If that was implemented worldwide, solar energy would become affordable and we’d solve the fossil fuel addiction. The issue is distribution and the control of that. Free up that control and human innovation will roar and produce wonderment. I see sustainable housing booming along with sustainable energy being able to develop, as a matter of urgent necessity, in the next ten years.
- We can ALL find employment or become our own employers when we change our paradigm of thinking around the way we structure business and labour. When we no longer tolerate corporations having a strangle hold on the market and governments; when new and innovate industries are allowed to flourish without corporate competition holding them down; when we allow human ingenuity to reign in this ever increasing population; EVERYONE can find their place or purpose within that creative explosion. I see a Corporate Revolution coming. It has to happen because our current structure is not sustainable.
- WE CAN take care of our elderly when we change our paradigm of thinking around the purpose of the elderly in our community, and the way we take care of them. Many wise elders these days are highly productive. Instead of putting them out to pasture, their wisdom and their knowledge could be put to better use.
A whole new economy within the elder population could arise that honours the need for them to slow down and have a life style but provides for them to continue to serve the community without being in the rank and file labour force. It is possible. We just need to change the way we think.
Change Makers Making the World a Better Place for ALL
It’s in our hands. Change Makers and Social Entrepreneurs are making it happen. We don’t need to cull the population, we just need to change our ways. Just as before, the population explosion will give birth to huge human ingenuity. A larger population means larger dreams. Dare to dream BIG! Now is the time.
I’ve discovered everyone has a Mission Blueprint. That’s a blueprint for how we can best make a difference, monetize that so we can live in prosperity as well as feel fulfilled. We all came here at this time to participate in the GREAT PARADIGM SHIFT and this new GREAT AGE. We each have a role to play in making it a truly GREAT NEW AGE of possibilities. What role do you have in this great time?
I have a free video series coming up that helps you find your purpose and BEST path to prosperity so we can make a difference without sacrificing our financial wellbeing. It’s Social Entrepreneurship Training 101. I invite you to come along and begin to awaken in you what you’ve come here to do to create this new world of grandeur and magnificence. Here’s the link to get the training.